Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Before the big move....A {little} Fischer update

We've been having fun filling up our days before our big move from Kansas to Illinois!

The first week of July we traveled to Nebraska to see the Fischers, make an appearance at a family reunion, and go to Island Oasis Water Park in Grand Island!  We had a fun time and sure tuckered out the kids!





A few days after returning home from Nebraska my mom came to town for a few days.  We went swimming in our neighborhood pool, ate out, got ice cream almost every day, and took the kids to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead.  We had a great "last horrah" with gramma in Kansas!






Then the Fischers came to town for their last Kansas trip!  Once again we went swimming, ate out, enjoyed ice cream, and went to the farmstead.  What fun!  The kids (and I!) took a long nap after all our company!





Now we are about 2 weeks away from moving and are trying to take advantage of the time we have left.  We plan on going to the pool and spending time with friends as much as we can.  Hard to believe our time in Kansas is quickly coming to an end!  But we are looking forward to the new adventure that is ahead in Illinois!


And, if you're still reading this post....
What do the following have in common?
-I unashamedly admit to eating cookies for breakfast
-I have to take a nap almost every afternooon
-I am in bed by 8:30 almost every night
-And as of a few days ago I can't button my favorite pair of shorts (probably from all those cookies)

Have a guess?  (You're right!)

I am 12 weeks pregnant with baby #3!  Due the end of January.

So we will have three babies, born in 3 different states!

Now to just get over/past this all-day sickness.....


1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I saw your blog title and thought "they're pregnant!"...then saw the beginning if your post and was like "I'm wrong or she's tricky" ;) congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete