Wednesday, October 24, 2012

When I get in a crafting mood.....

I create this.....


And to go with it, this.....

The pillow is just an old one that started coming apart at the seam.  So I made a quick slip cover out of an old tshirt, wrapped a piece of burlap around it, and stuck a tshirt flower to it.  Viola!

And the wreath is a wire wreath outline with strips of burlap tied to it and a few fabric/tshirt flowers. 

I like the pop of fall color that now greets guests at our front door!  And I Love Fall!  Don't you?

Also, looking at the picture above, can you tell we got our house painted this summer?  :)

1 comment:

  1. That's cute! Send me one please.
    And fyi....I think it was yesterday...I was at the Orchard, and you and the fam randomly came to mind. I hope you guys are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete