Thursday, October 2, 2014

Almost 5 years ago, exactly....

I woke up with a few sharp pains.....FINALLY!  Labor was just beginning at 11:30pm and I was about to embark on a 24hour labor journey to meet the sweet baby girl I had been dreaming about for 9 months.....


Lillia Paige turns 5 tomorrow!  How can that even be?  I don't feel "old" enough to have a 5 year old!  She's not a toddler, I can no longer shop for her in the "baby/toddler" section, she can out-eat me at breakfast EVERY SINGLE MORNING, she's moving out of being completely dependent and moving into the ability to be more independent....it's a little surreal that my first baby will now use all of her fingers on one hand when showing people how old she is! 

A happy birthday post coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment