Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting Crafty...

Once the cold weather hit, I've been in a put on the slippers and don't venture out into the cold -ever- kind of mood.  So when I do go out its for two things: groceries and project necessities.  Yes, that's right.  The crafting/projecting/redecorating/reorganizing part of me comes out in full force when it's cold outside and warm and cozy inside.  Brandon's thrilled about it.  (Not really.  But when I'm done with my projects, 9 times out of 10 he really likes them.)

Anyhow, here's what I've been up to:

Made our Christmas stockings...

 Made a burlap wreath and flower and hung it over the sheet music covered window above the piano...

Reorganized all our books and toys upstairs and downstairs...

Made coat hooks for the wall by the front door...

I also made a few Christmas gifts out of a picture and some wood to make it look like it was on canvas
(using this method), did touch-up painting throughout the house, reorganized the toy room, and organized/added some decor to the kitchen.

I love doing this!  It energizes and refreshes my soul! 

There are more projects/ideas swirling in my head, just waiting to come to life!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment