Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Catching Up!

Found the following posts sitting in the drafts.........

Has it really been a month since I last posted?!

Since I was last in blog world we celebrated Easter with a trip to Omaha/Grand Island to see family.  We had a great time and REALLY enjoyed some beautiful weather!  :)

Then it was back to life as we know it here in Kansas.

Lawson turned 15 months old and Lillia is officially 3 1/2!  We've had house guests here and there and I got to travel to Ames for a good friend's baby shower (sans little ones, thanks B!)

We haven't got too much to report....pretty status-quo! 

Coming up we get to host my mom and grandma for a weekend, celebrate a friend's 30th birthday, and anticipate getting THE phone call that my friend is in labor (as I will be hopping in the car to go be her doula!)

Pictures aren't loading well, so those will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment