Sunday, January 12, 2014

From Fall to Winter!

Well, this post was started a month ago and never got finished....

It doesn't seem possible that 5 weeks have gone by since my last post.  Wasn't it just yesterday that I was posting about fall, and dreaming about all things pumpkin?!

Now it's onto the season of twinkling lights and all things peppermint!  Mmmmm, yummy!

So, quick recap of our past 5 weeks.....

Lillia loved riding her bike in the garage.  That way she could practice, I could be in the house making lunch, and we both got something accomplished!  :)


I turned 30!  Whoa!  My big celebration will be happening down the road, when I can actually toast with a glass of wine or margarita!  :)  We had guests the weekend of my birthday and enjoyed spending time with them!



Brandon buzzed Lawson's hair.  I'm glad it's grown out a little bit!  I think it's too cute when it's "spiked!"



We were gone for nine days over the Thanksgiving holiday!  We had a great time in Omaha and Ames visiting friends and family!


Lillia and Lawson with their Great-Grandparents

And these past few weeks we've been busy preparing for Christmas...shopping, decorating, wrapping, watching it snow, etc!



I am 34 weeks pregnant and will soon be preparing for baby...washing up clothes and blankets, making sure we actually have some newborn diapers in the house, and doing what Brandon thinks is already in full swing, nesting!  Although, I don't have a picture update for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment